Our most important service is yours for free: our total commitment to your success!
For unforgettable experiences and great memories of unique events.
Our portfolio – with your chosen destination’s local cultural treasures always in mind:
- Social programmes and services for congresses and conventions
- Guided tours, city-based treasure hunts
- Dinner in exceptional surroundings – art exhibitions, special locations
- Themed cultural trips
- Themed events
- Gala dinners and performances
- Incentives involving culture and fun
- Art and/or culture work shops
- Concerts, Fashion Shows
Our range of services
- We offer a wide range of event formats: social activities, galas, dinners, incentives,
cultural trips, guided visits, guided tours through art exhibits, city-based treasure hunts,
team building activities
- We provide planning, organization and implementation, all from a single point of contact
- We support you with bus transfers, hotel contingents, and administration for participants
- We create and accompany themed tours to cultural / historical areas of importance,
e.g. for the Bach Jubilee, 90 years of Bauhaus and many more.
- We assist with location scouting.
- We offer our insight to help you align your event with your marketing strategy.
- We enable you to bring added value to your company by lending a cultural focus to your event.
- We help you to find the right event format to match your company profile.
Consultancy service for private collectors:
“Art and design as marketing tool – reap the benefits!”:
Does your enterprise possess an art collection or extraordinary architecture?
We train your employees on the full value of these assets and how best to communicate these
values to your clients. Use your resources to their full potential to gain a better position on the
market and enhance your image in the eyes of your customers!
Consultancy service for event planning:
- How does combining cultural treasures with your event benefit you?
- How do you create events that serve your Corporate Social Responsibility?
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org